Friday, April 27, 2012

Well there's nothing original to say...\

My negligence is tantamount. But I actually haven't had anything to write about until now. Today's blog is an old, old, overly done subject: about what men simply don't know about women . But I'm not here to spill the generalized bull crap or whine about what you don't know (maybe a little), I actually want to tell you what we love, and this is junk that I've gotten from all of my friends (and if you know us, we're a pretty flipping diverse group), with little tidbits from my own noggin.

  1. We love hugs.
  2. Sex is fun, but it's not just for you. (slutty friend's take :3)
  3. We like talking, and I, for one, enjoy hearing about your day just as much as talking about that bitch who was giving me a hard time today.
  4. We are not stereotypes. We might make you a sandwich the first time you say it, or just to be funny, but this is not a privilege to be abused.
  5. Many of us are pretty decent people!
  6. Our "getting ready" time is like meditation. It is beautiful, wonderful bliss and gives us a sense of controlling our world.
Now, I'm just too lazy to finish the list, but I know there are more. No offense to any guys out there, men and women are just two different species. But it's something to think on. AND THE DAILY QUOTE IIIIIS:

No comments:

Post a Comment