Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Stitch In Time...

It's been...a...while? No, really, I've been busy, sorry! But, I have a few highlights of my life since I last blogged, some stuff you may not care about mingled with opinions you definitely don't care about.

I'm giving up on guys for awhile...as I've recently been hurt through friendzoning (look for THAT can of worms later). I've also ditched my friends for a summer in Wisconsin visiting family, but I have a job! Yup, soon I'll be a Mickey Dee's employee.

That's...sadly all that's been going on in my life. So, today's post is devoted to all the lame shows I'm seeing...recently, it's Men At Work. Seems okay, but the comedy in it is pretty low-key. I also just watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians (for the first time, I'm so proud!) and all I could think was "What....the...f**k?" Lame comedies aren't really my thing, I guess.

I'm not really creative right now, so this post was a waste of time...anyways, here's the daily quote/picture...again, it's not epic due to my extreme laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment