Thursday, March 22, 2012

An Anecdote On Eye Boogers and Pinky Hickeys

So recently I got a job, one that won't interfere with school. And I got a little more hooked on Stephanie Mabey's songs, but that's a stalker story for another time. But it involves babysitting three little hell'yuns at my  friend's house for an hour a day. But, while over there, I ended up falling asleep with the kids at nap time and the youngest one (a near-newborn!!!) was sucking on my pinky when I woke up! She was fast asleep, so I withdrew it and recoiled in horror. I had a hickey on my pinky. Which is probably the weirdest place to have one, but I suppose that's the joy of being a hipster wannabe. Even when you're not trying to be hipster, you're trying to be hipster. (Making the joke because the whole 'hipster stereotype' is that they say they get things before it was popular/cool, so I got a pinky hickey before they were cool...not a strong joke, but better than fart humor)

Another story: After waking up, I put the baby in her crib and looked over in the mirror, to see how much my eye-makeup was smeared. But when I looked in the mirror, I saw a plethora of BLACK EYE BOOGERS. Now, mind you, I'm not superstitious (not very), but I did read somewhere that they meant you were dreaming of death. So....while holding a baby , I was dreaming about death?! Well, it's apparent I have some issues, but happily, one of them is NOT being lazy in posting :) And as I have just been tricked by my mother into taking a melatonin strip (like breath strips, but containing sleepy junk), I'm going to go....But, before I do....quote of the day!!! And...picture of the day, I suppose...with that done, good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment