Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Crushes...

Is there anything wrong with a 15-year old girl who's attracted to a 33-year old man, a 36-year old man, and a man that's in his fifties? My answer: No.

33-year old Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He looks so sweet and innocent, you almost think he's not a player!


36-year old Redfoo. He's talented...and he's sexy and we all know it...Just not in this picture xP
Oh god....Robert Downey Jr....No words, just drool.

So, yeah, older men can be hot. But as a teenager I get a lot, and I mean A LOT of flak for not being lovey for Lautner, or pumped up for Pattinson. I like my men as men, not boys. And when there's this much beauty in these three guys, you can almost forget that Joseph's a playboy who's probably hurt a lot of girls, Redfoo sings (in almost every song) about how much **** he's getting, and Robert DJ was addicted to drugs. Almost. And with that said, today's quote! "Love has no age; Lust has no expiration date" (I would cite someone for saying it, but I came up with it)


Oh, and an insight into my personal life: I just saw the Hunger Games movie! And I loved it, except for the wolves at the end. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE HUMAN EYES, PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment