Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nutella?!

So on every funny meme site (yes I'm one of those people), there seems to be this fixation with Nutella. I have never had Nutella before. Lemme show you an example....http://www.ragestache.com/view/comic/41307 and that's just ONE example!!! So, two questions. 1: "Dafuq" is with Nutella?! 2: On a scale of one to ten, how much do you like it? (again, presumably wrongfully assuming there are those that read this) That's all I have for today, but tomorrow's post features innuendos and...insert cliffhanger here.

*EDIT: Sorry for the lies, tomorrow's post really doesn't feature innuendos. It was going to, but I got too lazy.
And Just saying, out of around 10 friends I asked, three of them had actually tried Nutella. Two of them liked it and one....didn't have nice things to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment